[Oeva-list] Offer of Chevy S-10 donor vehicle for EV

Tim Kutscha tim_kutscha at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 11 15:42:02 PST 2009

Hello OEVA folks,

  Dave Jacob has a running Chevy S-10 (see below) he'd like to generously offer to a member as a donor vehicle for an EV conversion in exchange for a charitable donation.  This provides a great opportunity for someone getting started on an EV.

Please contact Dave directly if you are interested (donovan_one at comcast.net).

Cheers,
Tim
Chair, OEVA