[Oeva-list] Need help with Solar Car event tomorrow

Tim Kutscha tim_kutscha at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 20:13:03 PST 2009

Hi OEVA folks,

I realize this is short notice, but we could sure use a few people to help out with the Solar Car event tomorrow night.
Please show up if you can and seek out myself (Tim Kutscha) or Michael VanDerWater from Solar Oregon to pitch in.  I'll bring flyers and some OEVA cards.  Hope to see some of you tomorrow.  Please reply to Michael and I if you can make it.

Cheers,
Tim
OEVA Chair