[Oeva-list] Need help with Solar Car event tomorrow

Myles Twete matwete at comcast.net
Wed Jan 14 20:36:16 PST 2009

Where is it again?

From: oeva-list-bounces at oeva.org [mailto:oeva-list-bounces at oeva.org] On
Behalf Of Tim Kutscha
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 8:13 PM
To: oeva-list at oeva.org
Cc: michael at solaroregon.org
Subject: [Oeva-list] Need help with Solar Car event tomorrow

Hi OEVA folks,

I realize this is short notice, but we could sure use a few people to help
out with the Solar Car event tomorrow night.
Please show up if you can and seek out myself (Tim Kutscha) or Michael
VanDerWater from Solar Oregon to pitch in.  I'll bring flyers and some OEVA
cards.  Hope to see some of you tomorrow.  Please reply to Michael and I if
you can make it.

Cheers,
Tim
OEVA Chair