[Oeva-list] Need help with Solar Car event tomorrow

Michael VanDerwater michael at solaroregon.org
Thu Jan 15 08:53:59 PST 2009

Thanks Tim for putting out the call to OEVA.  The event is on the 2nd floor
of the ecotrust bldg.  More info here.
http://www.solaroregon.org/events/the-power-of-one-solar-car-project

I think that Marcelo is going to arrive sometime around 4:00 or 4:30.  Time
is not firm, however we had set it up to have the car ready to be seen by
the public by 5:00 and then a presentation by 6:15.  I am hoping that
Marcelo will call me today to confirm his timeline.  We are planning to
literally pick the car up and walk it in to the lobby to be displayed.

-Michael
Cell 503-916-9639.

--
_