[Oeva-list] Factory made S-10 EV for sale

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Sat Jan 17 13:57:47 PST 2009

Hello Pat

Here is another 1998 S-10 EV that has been listed on eBay item number
150321118168. I sold this vehicle to them a year or two ago and was a very nice
truck. The seller is moving back east but the vehicle is still here in Portland.

I don't think they did a good job on posting the truck so it would be found
easy by anyone looking for this model. I noticed they have not driven it many
miles. I have not been called about any issues the whole time they had the
vehicle except about a flat tire. The flat had nothing to do with it being  an
electric vehicle.

I think their reserve is a very fair price. I have no association with this
vehicle other than having sold it to the current owner.

Don

In a message dated 1/17/2009 12:00:47 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,