[Oeva-list] Ford Think for sale

cheryljardine at juno.com cheryljardine at juno.com
Tue Jan 20 14:14:09 PST 2009

I have a 2002 Ford Think for sale for $3900.  It is original equipment except  for the charger, which was replaced.  It was formerly used as a golf cart but I have used it as a car for 18 months.  The batteries currently get 10-12 miles to the charge and it goes 25 mph.  It is in very good condition.  Please call me at 503-788-9428 if you would like to see it.  thanks - cheryl