[Oeva-list] Medium-speed electric vehicles

Jeff Kim jeff.shorepower at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 11:53:11 PST 2009

Kristen,
NEV are limited to 25 mph and are not allowed on streets with posted speed
limits of greater than 35mph.  This is somewhat limiting and therefore, NEVs
are primarily only practical for short distance driving within cities and
"neighborhoods".  An electric vehicle capable of 35mph would be a vast
improvement and could be used by many others to commute to work, shop, etc.

Jeff Kim
President & Chief Operating Officer
Shorepower Technologies
2351 NW York Street