[Oeva-list] EV Awareness

Myles Twete matwete at comcast.net
Mon Jul 6 23:11:05 PDT 2009

I just figured out that EVAwareness Day is this Saturday...
I'd like to drive the 1920 Milburn to the rally but haven't heard anyone mention whether we need to register or what time to appear there.
I probably missed those details, but if anyone can share, please do.
I'm guessing we'd like to be in the square by, what, 8:30am (?), entering from the Eastside of the square?
Will hand towels under possible drip spots work or do I need to bring a half dozen pans for my car?

-Myles