[Oeva-list] EV Awareness day pre event breakfast (west side)

Norris-York, William william.norris-york at intel.com
Tue Jul 7 00:12:55 PDT 2009

I'd like to gather for a pre-event breakfast for everyone on the west side (Timothy Beltz will be setting one up for the east side folks).

I would like to suggest The Original Pancake House in South West (8601 SW 24th Ave, next to Barbur Blvd near Multnomah village).  However, I can take your suggestions and see what you all would like.

Please let me know if you are interested in getting together for breakfast before the event (let me know by Wednesday).  I figure if we need to be at Pioneer Square by 8:30am, we should shoot to meet at 7:00am for breakfast.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Bill Norris-York
503-452-1478 (cell)
william.norris-york at intel.com