[Oeva-list] Thanks for a great EV Awareness Day!

Chris Arnesen chris at darkstarpro.com
Sun Jul 12 13:35:26 PDT 2009

Hey All,

I just wanted to pass along what a great time I had attending my first
EV Awareness Day. Hopefully I'll have an EV of my own to bring to the
event next year.

I got a lot of great photos of the event and got them posted to my
Flickr account:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/darkstarpdx/sets/72157621346563142/

I'll be going through the photos over the next week to get them rotated
or commented as needed. Thanks again!

Sincerely,
Chris Arnesen