[Oeva-list] Mt. Tabor Park Centennial Celebration, Aug 2nd

Tim Kutscha tim_kutscha at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 12 14:40:21 PDT 2009

Hi All,

After the Wayland Invitational at the end of the month, it looks like there's a free electric/hybrid car show up on Mt. Tabor on August 2nd (see below).

Phil, would you please add this to the OEVA website.  Paul, would you please see if people can make it and send out a reminder?

I will be out of town that weekend, but perhaps others can show their vehicles.

Have a great week everyone!
Tim
OEVA Chair