[Oeva-list] Thanks for a great EV Awareness Day!

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 21:00:07 PDT 2009

Tim,

Thanks for the kind words. I had a lot of help:

Dave Wert did the fliers.
Claire Luton for writing and releasing the press advisory.
Jeff Kim designed the Awareness Day banner and had it printed.
Bill Norris-York & Tim Beltz for organizing the breakfast gatherings.
Myles Twete for picking up the Mayor and giving him a little education
during the ride.
Gary Graunke for helping with the square and vehicle arrangement.
"Ol' Hippie" Michael Cook for handing out fliers downtown.

And of course all the people that you already mentioned. I'm sure I am
forgetting many people that helped. Without all of these contributions the
day would not have been as good.

My thanks to all of you!

Regards,
Pat
If going without is not an option, go efficient