[Oeva-list] Event next weekend CELEBRATE HILLSBORO!

paburkey paburkey at juno.com
Thu Jul 30 12:03:09 PDT 2009

Hi All,

August 8th & 9th CELEBRATE HILLSBORO
Booth 10’ by 10’, an 8 foot table and two chairs will be located in the
Sustainability Village on the Tom Hughes Civic Center Plaza for the OEVA.

We also have about half of the plaza at the civic center electric
vehicles, and the upper area as well (more suitable for bikes and other
narrow vehicles).
The CELEBRATE HILLSBORO Setup Saturday August 8th, 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
The event starts on Saturday August 8th at 10 AM to 5 PM.
Security provided Saturday evening.
The event on Sunday is 11 AM to 4 PM.
Tear Down starts on Sunday August 9th at 4 PM.

We can't sale items or ask for donations at the booth.

Would like volunteers for the Booth:
Saturday August 8th from 10 AM to 5 PM.
10-12:
12-2: