[Oeva-list] RAV4-EV's

phil hochstetler phil at hochstetler.com
Thu Nov 5 13:13:12 PST 2009

A quick search with google "RAV4 PSU" turns up this:

http://www.conceptcarz.com/vehicle/z15882/Toyota-Rav4.aspx

Looks like they are donated to PSU support a program called ZEV-NET
(Zero Emission Vehicle-Network Enabled Transport).
Pretty cool.  This apparently was announced in Sept. 08 so they may
have been there for a while.  Others may know more.
Thanks for the heads up.
--phil