[Oeva-list] Al Gore plugs electric cars on Daily Show

Bob Zedwick lhhg_llc at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 6 09:32:05 PST 2009

I wouldn't be too proud of ANYTHING AL Gore says...his film was full distortions and outright lies.  So we can't trust him about much of anything (besides being an extreme hypocrite).  EV's are great and are being readily accepted in our society but I would prefer not hearing about it from Al--it will hurt the EV's overall image.

Bob
lhhg_llc at yahoo.com