[Oeva-list] EV Road Map

garry painter garry at europa.com
Tue Nov 10 06:31:52 PST 2009

Hmmm.... Is this how you punish us for not coming to the meets on
Thursdays?

http://www.ci.corvallis.or.us/council/mail-archive/mayor/msg30266.html
PSU & Portland General Electric invite you to a special event on
November 9 (E.V. ROAD MAP: PREPARING OREGON FOR THE INTRODUCTION OF
ELECTRIC VEHICLES)  http://www.way2go.us/index.html

Not that I would have paid the $100 bucks to go.

Did anyone from OEVA make it to the event?

I found the above by googling George Beard PSU.