[Oeva-list] EV Road Map

John Christian john.p.christian at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 15:08:41 PST 2009

Gary, Jeff, and I attended the Road Map 09 meeting. There were several
interesting presentation that covered everything from commercial electric
trucks to demographic studies on EVs, to a Nissan presentation where they
offered a little more info. I can add to any reports we get from Gary and
Jeff at tomorrow's meeting.

regards,
John