[Oeva-list] Fwd: BRAMMO introduces new price

Jeff Kim jeff.shorepower at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 16:32:21 PST 2009

Pretty nice price break.

Jeff
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brammo, Inc <enertia at brammo.com>
Date: Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 2:49 PM
Subject: BRAMMO introduces new price
To: Jeff Kim <jeff.shorepower at gmail.com>

    Having trouble reading this email? Click
here<http://brammoinc.createsend1.com/t/r/e/hkykud/jlhlutddk/>to view
it in your browser

Click Here <http://brammoinc.createsend1.com/t/r/u/hkykud/jlhlutddk/> to
Unsubscribe from these emails.
Click Here<http://brammoinc.forwardtomyfriend.com/r/jlhlutddk/95DD0E00/hkykud/l>to
Forward this email to a friend.
  [image: Left Header] [image: Header] [image: Right Header] [image: Left
Body]

*Dear Jeff,*

*You’ve been hearing a lot about BRAMMO the last couple of weeks but this
time we’ve got some extra big news and felt it was important to share it
with you right away. In fact, this may be the biggest announcement BRAMMO
has made since we invented the Enertia powercycle and the future of personal
transport.*

*Effective immediately, the future of transportation just got a lot closer
for American consumers. BRAMMO has lowered the price of the Enertia from
$11,995 to $7,995 – a 33% reduction. You can now buy the Enertia at select
Best Buy stores on the west coast or, BRAMMO can now sell direct in most
states where we’re not available yet in Best Buy.*

*You can read the official announcement here: Press
Release<http://brammoinc.createsend1.com/t/r/l/hkykud/jlhlutddk/r>

You can check out the Best Buy locations here: Store
Locations<http://brammoinc.createsend1.com/t/r/l/hkykud/jlhlutddk/y>

You can order your Enertia direct here: BRAMMO
Store<http://brammoinc.createsend1.com/t/r/l/hkykud/jlhlutddk/j>

Thanks for your continuing interest in BRAMMO; we hope to welcome you as an
owner soon. Follow us on
Twitter<http://brammoinc.createsend1.com/t/r/l/hkykud/jlhlutddk/t>or
Facebook <http://brammoinc.createsend1.com/t/r/l/hkykud/jlhlutddk/i> if
you'd like to stay up-to-date.*
[image: Right Body]  [image: Click Here to RSVP]