[Oeva-list] FW: 2010 Mid Valley Home Show

JAMES Art Art.JAMES at odot.state.or.us
Thu Nov 12 10:06:00 PST 2009

Here is an opportunity offering reduced registration for EV-related
exhibitors at the 2010 Mid-Valley Home show in January (see below).  If
interested, please respond directly to Dick Bond at:
dick at homebuildersassociation.org

Art James
Innovative Partnerships Project Director
Oregon Department of Transportation
Direct: (503) 986-3858
Cell: (503) 369-3516