[Oeva-list] Charging EVs with OpConnect station

Nathan Isaacs nisaacs at optechsw.com
Mon Nov 16 10:16:54 PST 2009

Good day all,

You may remember me, I'm Nathan Isaacs with Optimization Technologies. I
gave a demonstration of our OpConnect charging stations at the October
meeting.

I am seeking volunteers to charge their vehicles with our OpConnect station,
located outside our offices in Beaverton. I am seeking vehicles that can be
charged at 120v or 220v. If you are interested, send me an e-mail at
nisaacs at optechsw.com and we'll work out the details.  A big thanks in
advance!

Sincerely,

Nathan Isaacs

Manager, Business Development

Optimization Technologies

www.opconnect.com

(503) 690-4475 x 16

(503) 810-7013 mobile

This e-mail message is intended only for the individual to whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
recipient or the agent or employee responsible for delivering this message
to the named recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, reliance or
distribution of this message is strictly prohibited, and you are requested
to notify the sender immediately and delete all copies.

P Please consider the environment before printing this message.