[Oeva-list] OEVA meeting road tour

John Christian john.p.christian at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 11:48:47 PST 2009

Greetings OEVA members:

At this month's meeting several folks suggested that we bring an OEVA
meeting to Corvallis, Eugene, Salem, or Bend; thus making us truly the
OREGON Electric Vehicles Association. I am all for it and will be glad to
work on the logistics with you.

Who is interested and can help me get this going (for any city)?

Also, if there is anyone who knows about another city in Oregon or
Washington that we can help out by bringing in an EV presentation / meeting,
I would love to talk with you.

Thank you,
John P. Christian
OEVA Chair