[Oeva-list] OEVA meeting road tour

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Tue Nov 17 13:32:44 PST 2009

I have mixed feelings on this one. The closest city on this list is around
50 miles the next two are about 75 to 120 miles. How many would be driving
an EV any of these meetings?

Without seeing the response I would guess most members would use ICE
vehicles. I like the idea but not if causes us to use more oil. Maybe I am extreme
but I tried to eliminate my use of ICE as much as possible.
So I am not thrilled about the idea of having meetings that would put more
ICE vehicles on the road.

Don

In a message dated 11/17/2009 12:00:43 PM Pacific Standard Time,