[Oeva-list] Lower Collumbia College EVA promotion

AlphaWaveE at aol.com AlphaWaveE at aol.com
Tue Nov 17 19:16:21 PST 2009

Hi my friends in OR,

This Thursday the 19th, We will have on display on campus, at the Student
Center, one Gizmo, one Sparrow (thank you Paul), one Zero X, and SCORE!
one Tesla provided by the kind gentleman from Seattle, Tom Saxton who will
probably arrive about 12 noon.  I expect that around 1pm he will drive over
to the automotive Technology building where he will charge up.  If you come
during that time, I think it will be ok to go ahead and drop in briefly.
There will be classes going on in there though during that time.

Also, the LCEVA is going to transition it's meetings to LCC beginning in
December.  The first meeting is going to be Tuesday the 8th and after that,
the rest of the meeting will be on our usually First Tuesday of the month
starting at 6:30 for Show and Tell.

Have a great remainder of week.

Wade Patterson
(360) 425-6252