[Oeva-list] OEVA meeting road tour

Linda Snipes snipes8155 at charter.net
Tue Nov 17 20:37:01 PST 2009

Hi'ya, Guys!

    This is Linda Snipes here to remind you all that, all I have at this point is an ICE to drive and I'm trying to get onboard with an EV of my own.  So, I'm driving my ICE to Portland to go to the only OEVA meeting place in the state to get an education and information with real people about something that is real important to me.  I am spreading the word around here (Gold Beach) and getting people excited and interested in the wonderful possibilities of EV vehicles.  I don't like driving my ICE anymore than I need to either, but I feel that it is a necessary evil to forward the movement.
    I have discovered that there are 2 EV owners right here in Gold Beach.  I'll just bet that if people knew there was going to be a meeting take place in their own town (like Eugene) that more people locally, who have already changed their ICE vehicles over to EV's, would jump at the chance to drive to the temporary new meeting place to show and tell about their work.
    I would be interested in bringing a meeting or two to Eugene, in the interest of starting a chapter there.  Thank You for your help!

                    Yours Truly, Linda Snipes.