[Oeva-list] Oeva-list Digest, Vol 73, Issue 12

richard.reinoehl at verizon.net richard.reinoehl at verizon.net
Tue Nov 17 20:44:50 PST 2009

Time to party!

Eat, chat, and feel good about what we’re up to in electric land.   This is our chance to visit AND eat delicious food.  We may even have some special guests, more on that later.  This is for our Thursday evening in December.

We have a $200 budget to spend on the main course, but we need some serious back-up when it comes to salads, deserts, and drinks.  So, please post to say what you’d like to bring.  If you have something special you’d prefer that isn’t a salad, desert, or drink, don’t worry – every treat is welcome.  And, feel free to bring a guest or so.  OEVA is wide open to family and friends, especially when it comes to parties.

So, please either hit return to say what food and number of guests you’re bringing, or post me at rreinoehl9 at gmail.com.

Warmest,
Richard
Party Team