[Oeva-list] Portland Charging Station Sign

Christian, John P john.p.christian at intel.com
Wed Nov 18 10:19:42 PST 2009

Art,

I went to the Ready, Set, Go website and found that it is supported by the Rocky Mountain Institute. I called them and spoke to a few people explaining your concerns. I have left a voice mail with the project manager for Ready, Set, Go and expect to get a method for properly submitting your request which I will share as soon as it arrives. My goal is to connect you and the folks that maintain this web site and ensure that you have a direct link with these folks and can manage what information is distributed.

Best regards,

John P. Christian
(503) 712-8147 - desk
(503) 704-2155 - mobile