[Oeva-list] EV meeting in Eugene

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Thu Nov 19 11:51:15 PST 2009

Hello Linda

There are a lot of EV drivers in Eugene some are on the list. I can put you
in touch with many more that are not members. I believe there is enough
people in the Eugene area for it to start another chapter or at least for local
OEVA meetings. Let me know and I can put you in touch with others in Eugene
that would be a big help for you make this possible.

When this was first proposed it sounded like we were moving the meetings
from Portland to other locations. If this is not the case as long as the
meetings are on not the same days I think this is a very good thing.

I can drive to Eugene but I would have to charge for 5 to 6 hours with 240
volts to make it back. Are there any other EVs that can make the trip to
Eugene?

Don

In a message dated 11/18/2009 9:59:53 AM Pacific Standard Time,