[Oeva-list] Oeva-list Digest, Vol 73, Issue 13

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Thu Nov 19 13:06:38 PST 2009

Hello Ron

Thanks for pointing this out I was not aware that drivers like Linda were
driving hundreds of miles to Portland for a meeting.

"The idea of starting meetings in other towns may actually reduce the use
of fossil fuel, because of the number of people who are starting to come to
our meeting from as far away as Eugene.?"

Anything we can do that helps reduce ICE use and promote EVs should be
supported by the OEVA. So I agree with you.

Don

In a message dated 11/18/2009 9:59:53 AM Pacific Standard Time,