[Oeva-list] Looking for a GE Elec-Trak

Jerry McIntire jerry.mcintire at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 21:18:21 PST 2009

Steve,

They are collector's items, but they are still regularly doing yard work for
a number of people. $1000 give or take for one with a 42", three motor
mowing deck, in good running condition. Not all of them have corrosion
problems. In Wisconsin, I have a neighbor who has been using his Elec Trak
for over thirty years to mow his acre and a half. I also have a friend who
uses one on his farm almost daily. Mine has a plow blade and snow blower
along with the mower deck.

Jerry