[Oeva-list] Upcoming Events for April

paburkey paburkey at juno.com
Wed Apr 7 12:46:14 PDT 2010

Hi All,

This Saturday is "Living Greener" at City of Beaverton from 9 AM until 12
PM.
Pat and I are planning to attend, but others are welcome to come and
help.
There are opportunity to get giveaways, a drawing, and there been food in
the past.

There are some internal Intel events at JF, and RA on 21st and 22nd.

Fri, 23rd, 9 AM – 6 PM Clark Public Utilities Home & Garden Idea Fair

I need commitments for Saturday the 24th, because we have 3 events, and
possible a 4 if I can get someone to go to Sherwood from 1pm to 5pm?

"Mt Hood Green Scene" from  9 AM to 4 PM?

"82nd avenue: Carnival Days, and Parade Event" 9 AM to 3 PM, but if
someone could do the parade and then go to Sherwood that would cover both
events?

"Clark Public Utilities Home & Garden Idea Fair" from 9 AM to 6 PM?

Sun, 25th, 10 AM to 5 PM Clark Public Utilities Home & Garden Idea Fair?

I will be attending the PSU car class so I need someone to make this
announcement and get help at the beginning of the meeting, and I plan
come to the meeting after the class.

Paul Burkey
OEVA Ongoing Events Chair
3.44% APR - Refinance Now
$200,000 Mortgage for $898/Month! No Hidden Fees. Refi & Save w/DPR!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4bbce12e4244b14f681st02duc