[Oeva-list] Tonkin Nissan

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Fri Apr 9 10:44:19 PDT 2010

Just talked to Joel. He has offered to host an OEVA meeting at the Tonkin
Nissan dealership in Wilsonville. I advised him we would need access to 240
power as well as 120. They will provide refreshments.

Add one more Leaf to the list being sold. West Hills Collision Center just
signed up for a Leaf for use as a loaner car for when vehicles are being
repaired. I could not do this before with the trucks. However with the battery
technology improvements that changes everything. So when the Leaf is
delivered if you need collision work you can drive an EV. I am hoping we can sway
more ICE drivers to consider EVs.

Don Blazer

In a message dated 4/8/2010 12:00:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time,