[Oeva-list] Tonkin Nissan

Christian, John P john.p.christian at intel.com
Sun Apr 11 08:16:34 PDT 2010

All OEVA members,

I think this is a fantastic idea. It involves an outside Portland location which may be more convenient for our members who travel up from the south. It also enhances our exposure to the community, and it befriends a traditional ICE car dealer. And, it sounds like a fun change of venue.

My concerns are twofold:

-          Is this something that truly is of interest to the membership - and not just something driven by the Leaf enthusiasts? - I want to be sensitive to all interests.

-          Can we do an adequate job of informing the membership of this change in venue?

If we can agree that overall this is in the best interest of the group, then let's plan to have our May meeting at the Tonkin Nissan dealership in Wilsonville.

Please let me know what you think.

Regards,

John Christian
OEVA Chair