[Oeva-list] Tonkin Nissan

Chris Arnesen chris at darkstarpro.com
Sun Apr 11 08:51:47 PDT 2010

Unfortunately, those of us that use public transportation won't be able
to attend the meeting. The last WES train leaves Wilsonville at 6:58 pm
and the last 96 bus leaves North Wilsonville at 8:28 pm. I even checked
Wilsonville's SMART service and their last bus to Tualatin leaves at
8:07 pm...

:-(

Sincerely,
Chris Arnesen