[Oeva-list] meeting preferences

AlphaWaveE at aol.com AlphaWaveE at aol.com
Sun Apr 11 09:10:32 PDT 2010

Hi all,
I sent this to John in response to his query, but then thought, maybe he
was expecting some dialogue amongst everyone, so this is what I had written
to  him.

Hi John,

I need to know, is this a one time meeting down there, or is this being
discussed as a permanent change?  I live up in Kelso and don't favor it as  a
permanent change.  I also really like the PGE complex as a great  place to
show piece the art and trade of electric vehicles.

My two cents.   Hope you have a great day.

Wade Patterson