[Oeva-list] meeting in Wilsonville

larry larry at energyventuresllc.com
Sun Apr 11 10:07:44 PDT 2010

As someone who has been on this list as a simple observer for at least
two years now I would find the Wilsonville meeting to be something I
would come to
I have never yet had the chance to get to Portland for a meeting
Willsonville I can do.
I am in the final stages of a Honda CRX conversion to an AC drive and
lith ion's (my fifth conversion) so it would be nice to exchange some
shop talk and meet all you fellow EV 'nuts'.BTW this conversion will
only feed on solar electrons at least while I'm charging at home.My
converted Bolens G12 that tills and mows better than any ICE machine
also loves those electrons.
Larry Elliott
Energyventuresllc.com