[Oeva-list] Tonkin Nissan

gfifield at onlinenw.com gfifield at onlinenw.com
Sun Apr 11 10:29:07 PDT 2010

Perhaps we can coordinate a car pool back to a Metro Transit station.
Bus 76 leaves Tualatin around 9:40pm----Heads to 99W and Beaverton Transit
center.
I could give people a lift to Tualatin,

or Sherwood to pick up Bus 12, the last bus leaves there at 11:39PM

Why would we need to catch buses past 9PM anyway?
I'm wondering if AeroVironment, who will be doing the charging stations
for Nissan, could be at this meeting, or Skyped in?
How are they training their electricians, how many are signed up in Oregon?
here is a link:
https://avportal.avinc.com/Contractors/docs/ContractorInformation.pdf

Gene