[Oeva-list] Tonkin Nissan

Chris Arnesen chris at darkstarpro.com
Sun Apr 11 16:48:34 PDT 2010

True, I was assuming the same times as our regular meetings (7pm to
9pm), but it would probably vary for a meeting in Wilsonville.

A ride to Tualatin or Tigard (76 & 78 to Beaverton from there) would
work perfectly fine for me since I live in Hillsboro, but I guess it
would depend on the meeting times...

--Chris