[Oeva-list] Bug-e for sale

David Boyd david at synkromotive.com
Sun Apr 11 23:14:54 PDT 2010

Greetings OEVA'ers,
I have a Bug-e for sale that's nearly finished. Just needs a couple tweaks and registration to be road ready. We bought it for AC controller development, and have finished testing with it, and it's just collecting dust. It should be cruising the streets of Portland! (or elsewhere if you don't happen to live in Portland...)

See my ad on Craigs List here; http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/mcy/1686030646.html
and feel free to call or email if you have questions or want to come check it out.

Cheers,
David Boyd
SynkroMotive, LLC
503.544.8396