[Oeva-list] Thanks from Nathan Abbott

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 21:29:48 PDT 2010

Back in our December meeting, I took up a collection for Nathan Abbott. He
is the enthusiastic EVer that flew in from Georgia to buy an Enertia when
they went on sale here in our lovely state. His plan was to ride his new EV
all the way back home on a 40 day EV road-trip. Unfortunately, did not even
make it out of Oregon when he was hit by a speeding car. As a result of the
crash, he was in a coma for several days.

Some of you might be wondering how he is doing now. I am happy to report
that Nathan recently posted the below note on the OEVA facebook page to say
thanks and let us know how he is doing:

 *> Nathan Abbott* Warm thanks to all of you for your
> help & support after my crash. That was very kind.
> Awoke from my coma & the first face I saw was my
> Mom's. She was able to be there (from GA) thanks to
> your donations. Injuries healing remarkably well & I'm
> walking. Full recovery imminent. Thanks again.
>  ~ Nathan Abbott

Regards,
Pat
Plug In, Charge Up, Drive Off    =D~