[Oeva-list] Quick Stats from the EV Project
john.p.christian at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 12:10:18 PDT 2010
*The EV Project involves:*
- Five states
- 10,950 Level 2 (220V) Chargers
- 260 DC fast-chargers
- 4,700 Nissan LEAF cars
- $99.8 million USDOE grant
- $200 million total project value
- The Nissan LEAF has a range of approximately 100 miles when fully
- The average U.S. driver travels a total of 29 miles a day, *well under
that 100 mile range.*
- Over the course of a year, the cars involved in *The EV Project will
reduce gasoline consumption by approximately two million gallons*.
More info at:
John P. Christian
Please consider the environment before printing this message.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Oeva-list