[Oeva-list] EV friendly garage in NW Portland?

J Bills jbillsnews at flickfx.com
Fri Apr 16 20:41:05 PDT 2010

Howdy list - I'm in the process of buying a used EV, but the opportunity has
knocked a few months in advance of my first time home purchase (with
inevitable garage).  So since I'm still an apartment dweller for the time
being, I'm on the hunt for a garage in the 'hood.  I've only managed to find
unpowered garages for rent so far, and 1 powered garage that was about twice
the garage I needed and, not surprisingly, twice the price I wanted to pay.

I can charge at work and have a short commute, so I'm considering going with
an unpowered garage and plugging in during the day - but this is less than
ideal.

Just wanted to reach out to see if anyone had any hot tips or a better idea
before I make any moves.  Anyone out there been in the same boat?

cheers
-j