[Oeva-list] reservation of leaf

gfifield at onlinenw.com gfifield at onlinenw.com
Tue Apr 20 18:39:07 PDT 2010

They have given up for tonight; from the Facebook comment:

Nissan LEAF
Hi everyone - it appears that a few of you may not have received your
reservation email OR are not able to complete your priority reservation on
the site. We apologize for this inconvenience. Rest assured that while we
won't be able to solve the issue this evening, we will ensure that we get
your reservation in if you signed up during the priority reservation
period. Stay tuned for more information tomorrow.
3 minutes ago · Report