[Oeva-list] reservation of leaf

gfifield at onlinenw.com gfifield at onlinenw.com
Wed Apr 21 15:30:32 PDT 2010

I called the 800 number this morning and my issue, I'm told, was escalated
to a supervisor.
The representative told me that the position criteria is not based on
response time, but under some undisclosed selection process. He said it
might take up to 8 days to hear back. Even though he confirmed my email, I
didn't get a confirmation from him of my issue submission. . . .hmmmm

I also talked to Joel Fowler at Tonkin Nissan in Wilsoville. He said that
Nissan has not reached the limit in Oregon yet. He also said that Mr
Tonkin had not gotten his email confirmation yet either!

Gene