[Oeva-list] Color Options

PREMIUM-USA pusa411 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 18:16:41 PDT 2010

Pat on OEVA just mentioned 3 colors when he reserved, I wanted the Quick
Charge,
so SL was a must, don't know the value of that tiny solar spoiler..
I also did my 99 around noon today, the 21st.. Oops I did not see the E.
Wanted to show off a sexy Electric with all the goodies we can find or make
for it..
5x colors to choose from, Red and Black in addition to the 3x he saw, White,
Silver and Blue.
I clicked on the Free charger too..

Oh, has anyone found a good reference for low rolling resistance siliconized
tires..?

THX..
            Daniel T "Bubba" Conway

Premium-EV