[Oeva-list] Major Changes At EV Components

David Kois dkois at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 16:05:25 PDT 2010

We would like to let eveyone know that due to irreconcilable differences with James Morrison all key employees and former members have decided to leave EV Components.  Our personal, moral, and business ethics prevent us from being involved with the company any longer.

We are all still commited to serving the EV Community and are currently putting together a plan to be back serving the EV community as soon as possible.

Please stay tuned for furrther anouncements.

Dave Kois
Otmar Ebenhoech
Travis Travelstead
Mike Willimon