[Oeva-list] '92 Acura conversion for sale

John Christian john.p.christian at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 07:59:55 PDT 2010

I recieved this note from Dave:

Hi John,
I met you at the last OEVA meeting and I have an extra electric car I'd like
to sell.  It is a converted 1992 4dr Acura.  The conversion is exceptionally
clean and professionally done.  Right now it has lithium batteries with
Blacksheep BMS boards w/charger.  I can sell it complete or if someone wants
it with the used batteries and charger that is possible also.

My motivation is I have another electric and don't need two.

Can you pass this around the club so I might get a sale.  The car is near
Battle Ground stored in warehouse.

Thank you,
Dave Rutan
360-513-5465
"Dave Rutan" <dave.rutan at yahoo.com>

I then querried Dave on his asking price and this was his response:
$10,000 without batt & charger. $15,000 ready to go.

--
John P. Christian
OEVA Chairman