[Oeva-list] Leaf - Free charger from eTec

Nick nickgaladay at msn.com
Wed Apr 28 10:22:25 PDT 2010

I've determined that I am not eligible for the DOE study & the chance to
"win" a free charger in a "drawing" because of some criteria established by
the charger provider - eTec.  I'd like to find out what the criteria are
and, more importantly, to whom I can appeal my case.  Any ideas anyone?  I'm
guessing they didn't like my ZIP code or my answer(s) to the question(s) in
the Leaf reservation process.

   Nick Galaday

    Vernonia, OR 97064

       Energy conservation--