[Oeva-list] PSU Electric Bicycles & Vehicles Display This Sunday

Chase Ballew nscale7 at aol.com
Thu Dec 2 06:37:45 PST 2010

I haven’t seen this on the OEVA list yet so I figured I’d forward it.

There will be an electric bicycle display at Portland State University’s Engineering Building this coming Sunday.

"Local builders of electric vehicles will be displaying their creations to showcase the present state of electric vehicle engineering and technology and to allow local electric vehicle builders to meet. Open to the public, especially those interested in 'green' transportation and recent developments in electric bicycle engineering and small electric vehicles."

Electric Bicycles & Vehicles Display
PSU Engineering Building
1930 SW 4th Ave
Sunday December 5th, 1-4pm