[Oeva-list] PSU Electric Bicycles & Vehicles Display This Sunday

Jon Balgley jon at photodad.com
Thu Dec 2 10:48:11 PST 2010

FWIW:  I'm here at Autodesk University in Las Vegas, and Pi Mobility (the
"arch" bicycle seen in the flyer) is a featured customer.  They used
Autodesk Inventor to optimize their structure/materials, and saved hundreds
of thousands of dollars of materials in their very early days.  I spoke with
the CEO and he is converting a Citroen DS to electric.

Tesla, of course, was another featured customer.  They brought a Model S.
Beautiful car ... they could sell it no matter what propulsion system it
used.  Seats 7 ... 5 adults in regular seats and "two children in the trunk"
... oops I think he really said "two children under the hatch".