[Oeva-list] Holiday Party!

richard.reinoehl at frontier.com richard.reinoehl at frontier.com
Fri Dec 3 20:45:54 PST 2010

Our holiday party is happening soon!  Just this next Thursday.

OEVA is again supplying pizza, and plates, cups, silverware, and napkins - tho we do need your help.  Great things for members to bring are:  salads, deserts, drinks, chips, dips, whatever.  Appetizers will be available starting at 6:30, and dinner will be around  7:00.

Due to liability issues we won't have alcohol.  Although I've been wondering....   if someone brought a keg, could we call it a 'charging station'     ; - )

Richard